Student Scholarships by STW Charity and Northampton University
The Sir Thomas White Northampton Charity works with the University of Northampton to provide scholarships of £4,500 to support students who are from Northampton.
The scholarships is available to students entering their first year of study and is payable in three separate payments of £1,500.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship you must be:
- Enrolled or have received a provisional offer and selected the University of Northampton as your firm UCAS choice;
- have been a permanent resident in Northampton for the last 5 years;
- provide a copy of your Financial Notification Payment Schedule;
- be able to provide evidence of financial need (having a household income of £40,000 or less per year);
How it works
- The University of Northampton manages scholarship applications on behalf of Sir Thomas White’s Northampton Charity please visit their website for further details and an application form: http://www.northampton.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/funding-your-study/bursaries-scholarships-and-awards/sir-thomas-white-scholarship